cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Modify Company-prohibited sites in TrendMicro for ASA

dimensyssrl
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone know how can I modify sites that are included into Company-prohibited sites (or other categories in URL Filtering Settings)?

I need to add a site that is not included, but I can't insert it into URL Blocking, because I need to allow some exceptions for a few ip addresses.

Thanks

Daniele

3 Replies 3

Marcin Latosiewicz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Daniele,

Per IP  (both source and/or destination) exceptions are best added in ASA configuration not on CSC.

As for categorization - it comes from TrendMicro servers, you cannot change it except for asking for a site to be classifed differently (and if approved will be done globally) , the URL shoudl be in the CSC GUI - don't remember it by heart.

Thanks Marcin, but due to our company policies, I nedd to insert an exception for an ip only for a particular site, if I insert exception into ASA, this is for all internet sites...

Denise,

You can exclude traffic on both source and destination, you do not need to exclude particular host from scanning completly. Unless the desitnation has a dynamic IP (via DNS-based load balacning or similar)

Marcin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card