Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

NAT and perimeter firewall

Hi,

I am trying to access my work network on ports 5246 and ports 5247 but cant seem to.

this is the setup

AP (5246, 5247) -----Internet-------ISP router---permiter firewall----internal firewall

I have nat'd a static ip on my firewall to a internal address and nat'd the internal address to the internal address on the Internal firewall. so

66.11.22.33 Nat'd 192.168.10.1  ----Permter firewall

192.168.10.1 Nat'd 192.168.10.1 --- Internal Firewall

i have a statc route of 192.168.10.x subnet to the inside of hte perimiter (this is directlu connected to the internal firewall). I have ACL to allow 5246 and 5247 on both internal and perimeter firewall.

when i do sh nat on permiter firewall, i can see untranslated hits on permiter firewall for the ports 5246 (which is what its supposed to use) but translated hits is 0.

This setup has been used for a another port and that seems to work fine

so any thoughs on this ?

1 REPLY

NAT and perimeter firewall

Hello,

Is this an ASA?

Regards,

Looking for some Networking Assistance? Contact me directly at jcarvaja@laguiadelnetworking.com I will fix your problem ASAP. Cheers, Julio Carvajal Segura http://laguiadelnetworking.com
Views
Helpful
Replies