cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Neflow Display - ASA 5510

onazold
Level 1
Level 1

I have Netflow enabled and collecting data on my 5510. My problem is that the interface on the ASA is 100Mbps, and my internect connection is only 4Mpbs. My netflow data show all traffic at 1% or less because of this. Is there a way to fake the ASA into thinking that the interface is only 4Mbps, or something similar?

4 Replies 4

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You should be able to set the interface speed in the software. That's where it's done in all the applications I've seen. What are you using for Netflow collection?

Hope that helps.

First thing I tried. I'm using ManageEngine Netflow Analyzer. And I just found out from them that they do not support NSEL yet.

You're right, we use the same software. You can change the speed of the interfaces. Click on the small paper icon next to the interface and it should pop-up a description, interface speed, and SNMP options window.

Unfortunately I've set the speed under the properties of the interface as mentioned above. Still no go. Thanks again for all suggestions!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card