cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Odd happenings on the PIX

peperg
Level 1
Level 1

I have a PIX that I would like to say has stopped passing traffic but that would not be exactly correct. I have not been able to get to any address that is set up as a statically translated through my PIX. From the internal network everything is working but from the outside I am completely down. I can get to the boarder router and the PIX (my vpn runs off the PIX and I can vpn in by IP) but I can not get to any of my web sites or DNS servers or anything else. I checked the ACL and I see hits on it but nothing is making full connections. I did a capture on my outside int and see a ton of DNS traffic but not much else. I tried debugging and I am not seeing any of that traffic either. I have tried rebooting my boarder router, I have tried rebooting my PIX I have verified that the PIX can see the servers on the inside and I know that it is passing traffic as I can get to the outside and VPN in. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Could you post the config (minus any sensitive information).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: