Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

%PIX-3-305005: No translation group found for.....

I've got a machine in the DMZ. My internal network is 10.0.0.0 /8. Traffic routes correctly from a DMZ host to a machine with a 10.1.x.x address, but when I try (from the same host) to a 10.250.x.x machine, I get a "%PIX-3-305005: No translation group found for.....[details of source/destination and protocol]" error in syslog.

I am using the PDM and I don't understand why I am getting a NAT problem from the same DMZ host, to the same Internal network (just a different host) - given that I can't see either a NAT Translation Rule or Exception that is specific to either the working scenario or the one that generates the error.

I've got a feeling that the problem isn't dependant on specific hosts, more that it is a mask / subnetting configuration error of some sort.

I don't believe that the DMZ address is being NATed in the working scenario and that the original DMZ address is being used, so why the problem in the non-working scenario ?

Any ideas where to start ?

1 REPLY

Re: %PIX-3-305005: No translation group found for.....

Could you post your config? or at least the relevant pieces? (nat,global,static,interfaces)

Views
Helpful
Replies