Views
Helpful
Replies

Product advice

lucashorezu
Level 1
Level 1

Good day,

My name is Lucian Nedescu and I need a cisco product advice. I attached a scheme to present my company needs whitch is a small company. We wish to protect our network as presented in the scheme. We do not need to know how to do it, we need to know what cisco router or other device has those capabilities in order to purchase it. Another problem is that a fast web interface or an easy interface in requested. The number of server is quite small but the protection is vital.

If this is the wrong place for this conversation please accept my apologies in advance.

Thank you for your time.

2 Replies 2

whisperwind
Level 1
Level 1

Given you did not specifiy feeds you need to support, start with the ASA 5510 and work up from there. All the product data sheets are publicly available on cisco.com

"Given you did not specifiy feeds you need to support" I am not sure what that means but we use the servers only for these purposes: DNS, e-mail and web content.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card