Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

QOS for VOIP on ASA 5510

I should say up front that I am no good at command line but I can normally find my way around the ASDM. However all the QOS for VOIP that I find about the 5500 series are all command line. So I was wondering if I could get some guidance on setting it up using ASDM.

Basically I have about 6 VLANS. Only one VLAN does VOIP traffic using Lync 2013. All of the VOIP users are external and are using either the Lync client or a Polycom VVX phone.

From what I have read I need to setup a service policy rule and right now I have only the default global inspection policy.

I assume I need to create a policy for the "outside" interface and one for the "Sub10" interface? Then under "Rule Actions" and then QOS I should enable priority for this flow but that is about as far as I got.

Could anyone provide some information on what to configure if I have two servers for VOIP and what should be put in the service policy rule?

Views
Helpful
Replies