Views
Helpful
Replies

Recover CSC SSM Using TFTP

jawad1979
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm facing a problem upgrading CSC CCM module using recovery/re-imaging.

I tried different kind of tftp servers, all of them shows large file error msgs.

If anyone succeeded in this, can you please post the tftp server software name/brand?

Thanks

Jawad

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes. tftpd32 has worked for me for everything requiring a tftp server and the CSC module.

Are you directly connected to the CSC module or through a network? If not directly connected you may have a problem somewhere in the middle, try directly connecting to the switch attached to you CSC module.

I will look into this more on my setup.

Max

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

mbutin
Level 1
Level 1

tftpd32 works well for large files.

available at http://tftpd32.jounin.net/tftpd32_download.html

version 3.03 is the most stable I've used.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I tried it, but it still fails. Have you tried it on a CSC SSM module before?

Thanks,

Jawad

Yes. tftpd32 has worked for me for everything requiring a tftp server and the CSC module.

Are you directly connected to the CSC module or through a network? If not directly connected you may have a problem somewhere in the middle, try directly connecting to the switch attached to you CSC module.

I will look into this more on my setup.

Max

Thanks Max for your participation, I'll try a directly connected cable and post back the results.

Thanks,

Jawad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: