cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote Access VPN to Branch Office

dbeattie
Level 1
Level 1

If I have a branch office and head office, both with ASA5510s, linked via an IPSec VPN, can a Remote Access VPN user (VPN Client) establish one VPN to the head office site and connect to devices at the branch office site, back over the site-to-site VPN? This could never be done with PIXs because the traffic had to go out the same interface that it came in by. In this instance I had to use a PIX and a VPN concentrator. I am hoping that since the ASA is PIX+VPNConc+IPS it will be able to do it in a single box.

Thanks

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi

You can try the below command for permitting the traffic between intra/inter interface.

same-security-traffic permit intra-interface

or

same-security-traffic permit inter-interface

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/ps6120/products_command_reference_chapter09186a008063f0fb.html#wp1289167

regds

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi

You can try the below command for permitting the traffic between intra/inter interface.

same-security-traffic permit intra-interface

or

same-security-traffic permit inter-interface

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/ps6120/products_command_reference_chapter09186a008063f0fb.html#wp1289167

regds

Hi spremkumar,

Is it possible if I change the device from ASA to 2 Cisco 877 connect over ADSL?

Both devices conect as site-to-site VPN to each-other.

And this system also support teleworker to remote connect to them via VPN client? (For ex: make a voice call)

And the last is Cisco877-SEC-K9 supports maximum 5 VPN connection? Is it includes the site-to-site connection or just the remote?

Thank you,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: