Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Remote VPN Configuration on 2800 series router

Hi,

I m configuring Remote access vpn for mobile users who will access the corporate from home,

i have attached the  crypto map ABC on the serial interface of the router which is facing to ISP,  So while configuring VPN client on the users laptop in Host field i have to mentioned serial interface IP ???? please correct if i m wrong ??

Thnaks,

Message was edited by: adamgibs7

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Blue

Re: Remote VPN Configuration on 2800 series router

adamgibs7 wrote:

Hi,

I m configuring Remote access vpn for mobile users who will access the corporate from home,

i have attached the  crypto map ABC on the serial interface of the router which is facing to ISP,  So while configuring VPN client on the users laptop in Host field i have to mentioned serial interface IP ???? please correct if i m wrong ??

Thnaks,

Adam

Correct, the host field in the VPN client references the IP address of the VPN peer on which the crypto map has been applied.

Jon

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Blue

Re: Remote VPN Configuration on 2800 series router

adamgibs7 wrote:

Hi,

Thnaks,

Adam

Correct, the host field in the VPN client references the IP address of the VPN peer on which the crypto map has been applied.

Jon

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content