Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

RV-120w installation issues

I have a small gaming setup. I have a single static ip and  5 pcs that need to be able to acces each other but only one needs to have acces to the internet.

I am using a SMC8014 that I cannot access "internet company wont allow it"  for my broadband modem\gateway . From the ethernet port of the modem to a Cisco RV-120W firewall. From the firewall to a dlink dss-16+.  And then from the switch to the five computers .  And absolutly no wireless turned on at all.

I cant seem to get it set up right . I dont have internet access behind the firewall. I will be maping drives accross this network. all pcs are xp with the exception of one being win 7. I would like to assign a static ip to each of the pc's. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I got lost on setting the firewall up.  I am setting this up to alow my son and some of his friend that dont have computers a place to have fun and to stay out of trouble. I am cutting off access to the web I dont wont them surfing the internet. But I do want my computer to have acces to the internet and the other pcs.

Everyone's tags (5)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content