Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Session status for PIX and ASA

Looking for commands to identify any https, ssh, or telnet sessions currently active on a PIX and on an ASA. I would like to know all available information about the current connections, such as the IP address of the connected device, username used for authenticaion, the duration of the connection, and idle time.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Session status for PIX and ASA

There's no single command that produces all this info, but I think you can find most or all of it using:

who

show ssh sessions

show asdm sessions

sh conn long all | i Identity.*/22

sh conn long all | i Identity.*/23

sh conn long all | i Identity.*/443 (but this may include webvpn sessions in addition to ASDM, if both are running on the same port).

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Session status for PIX and ASA

There's no single command that produces all this info, but I think you can find most or all of it using:

who

show ssh sessions

show asdm sessions

sh conn long all | i Identity.*/22

sh conn long all | i Identity.*/23

sh conn long all | i Identity.*/443 (but this may include webvpn sessions in addition to ASDM, if both are running on the same port).

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content