Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Speed Issues

I am encountering issues with speed when plugged into my ASA 5520....I have a 10MB pipe.....I can plug into my ISP's router and speed is relative Average.....9MB down and 9MB up.....When I plug in my ASA to the ISP router and plug in my laptop to the asa I get about 2Mb down and 9 up...... The download is always 1MB or 2MB, and the upload is consistant at 9MB.....I unplug ASA and plug in laptop and I get 9MB down and 9MB up.....I am running ASA 5520 with 8.0.4...I have a 10MB internet pipe... Speed is set a auto on ASA and router....We tried hard coding to 100MB full....There are no errors...input or output.... Any Help....

1 REPLY

Re: Speed Issues

I have a speed issue along the same lines. Mine is a little different however because I have a 10 MB pipe from the ISP and I have a site to site VPN. The speed thru the VPN is 10 MB but the application performance thru the VPN is very poor.

I'll post a new message regarding that but I'd like to see if you come up with anything.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content