Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL Certificate Installation on ASA

Faisal Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we recently install SSL certificate on ASA for SSL clientless vpn access, As mentioned in screenshot. Cert1.jpg

but after certificate installation still getting error on Internet Explorer when connecting clientless VPN.(screenshot: Cert error.jpg)

Can  we add this certificate on Cert2.jpg mentioned Internet Interface (vpn  users connected through internet interface), is there will be any  reflection after adding certificate on mentioned screenshot location? (screenshot: Cert2.jpg)

Regards,

Faisal

5 Replies 5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You should have the new certificate associated with the SSL VPN via the Configuration screen shown below (click for bigger view). Assuming your issuing CA is a trusted root CA of your clients, they should not get any SSL certificate errors once that is done.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, my problem has been resolved. but when i setup with outer interface and apply got an below mention error. I can't understand this, Plz check Is this any issue?

Regards,

Faisal

If the earlier problem is resolved, please rate the posting.

Your latest error is not showing up in the post.

Plz chk the attachment.

Hi Fiasal,

it seems your ASDM_TrustPoint2 has not certificate associated. If you have trustpoint with certificate associated then you should be able to select this trustpoint and "pair" him with your internet interface.

Can you please post running-config of your ASA?

Best regards,

Jan

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card