Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Step-by-Step Configuration and Troubleshooting Best Practices for the NGFW, NGIPS and AMP Technologies A Visual Guide to the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)

STS Tunnel in between Cisco ASA and Meraki Firewall

Hello Experts,

We are in process of configuring the syslog server which is placed at remote site and the STS Tunnel is established to send the Meraki syslogs over the Tunnel which is working fine. The local LANS of both sites can communicate each other without issue but we are facing an issue wherein when the traffic leaves the traffic from Meraki firewall then it uses the Meraki wan interface IP and in syslog it's being used as a source which can't be added in encryption list on Meraki firewall unfortunately as there is no option available to get the wan IP added to encryption list. Can somebody please advise on how to solve this issue? I also searched an option to get the source IP changed from wan to Inside interface IP which is still not possible on Meraki firewall.

1 REPLY
VIP Green

I am not very familiar with

I am not very familiar with Meraki, but I did come across this document...hope it will help you out.

https://kb.meraki.com/knowledge_base/syslog-server-overview-and-configuration

--

Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

--

Please remember to rate and select a correct answer
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content