cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to update Antivirus pattern from Cisco CSC SSM

limlayhin
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco ASA 5520, with Cisco ASA-SSM-CSC-10-K9. ASA version 8.4.3.

Since two days ago, automatic anti-virus pattern update for Cisco CSC SSM failed, error message as below:

AntiVirusPattern : Pattern Update: The download file was unsuccessful for ActiveUpdate was unable to verify security information. The local trusted info database is corrupted. Please contact Trend Micro technical support.. The error code is 62.

The license is valid and the subscription is expired on Sep 2014.

Any body encountered similar problem before?

Any body has Trend Micro Cisco CSC SSM helpdesk contact?

I can't find any Trend Micro info for Cisco CSC SSM.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CSC Module patc 1144 is available on Trend Micro's safesync server:

See

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-40231

View solution in original post

97 Replies 97

saimunpial
Level 1
Level 1

I got same error message from all CSC modules at different locations. I am going to contact with our local cisco support about it. Hope somebody from cisco should send a quick recovery for us as well.

Hi all ,

im recived error 

AntiVirusPattern : Pattern Update: The download file was unsuccessful for ActiveUpdate was
unable to verify security information. The local trusted info database is corrupted.
Please contact Trend Micro technical support.. The error code is 62.

AntiSpamEngine : Pattern Update: The download file was unsuccessful for ActiveUpdate was
unable to verify security information. The local trusted info database is corrupted.
Please contact Trend Micro technical support.. The error code is 62.

App. name:          CSC SSM
App. Status:        Up
App. Status Desc:   CSC SSM scan services are available
App. version:       6.3.1172.0

Can someone upload version 6.3.1172.4 ??

ssue is also that i cannot update antivirus database .

Any solution ?

KR 

VZ

VZ, 

6.3 code is no longer 'supported'.  You must move to 6.6 code in order to get updates.

b.vanderburg
Level 1
Level 1

I've got the same message on CSC.

Daniel Sleebos
Level 1
Level 1

Same problem since 15-02 on CSC

AntiSpamEngine : Pattern Update: The download file was unsuccessful for ActiveUpdate was unable to verify security information. The local trusted info database is corrupted. Please contact Trend Micro technical support.. The error code is 62.

AntiSpamPattern : Pattern Update: The download file was unsuccessful for ActiveUpdate was unable to verify security information. The local trusted info database is corrupted. Please contact Trend Micro technical support.. The error code is 62.

Same issue here.  Same starting date and same error messages sent when it trys to update.

limlayhin
Level 1
Level 1

Wow, so many people affected. Seems like it can be TrendMicro issues again.

I found previous issue in Cisco Forum

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/4022033#4022033

The problem is, how do we contact Trend Micro?

Same here. Opened TAC case.

Contacting TM should be Ciscos job as they are providing service and support for me.

VDLSACHSEN
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue here, I've contacted my local CISCO-Support, still waiting for a solution.

I noticed, that the problem starts after a huge amount of SPAM-Mails of the well known "Paypal-kind", which all had malicious attachements, which were removed.

Regards, Jan

ischreiner
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue here

Jim Phelan
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue here. Started with the AntiSPAM signatures then the AV ones

Same issue at a customer's device. Opened a TAC case

CCO_Giesbers
Level 1
Level 1

We have the same problem since Friday.

Tim Bottomley
Level 1
Level 1

Any updates on this issue?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: