cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload speed behind ASA 5505

ibranacsco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there, I am having such a hard time with this ASA 5505, we have a CIR of about 9Mb up and down and the ISP hands the link on a Netgear prosafe 8 ports GS108T switch, from there we connect our ASA 5505 with default config except for a few VPN settings, the issue is that behind the ASA all PC's experience slow upload speed of about 1.5Mb,, the download seems to be ok at about 8.7Mb, when we test behind the Netgear bypassing the ASA we get around 9MB download and upload as well. I checked the interfaces and did not find any collisions, errors, etc everything looks fine from the show Int, also duplex and speeds are set to auto, all users are connected straight into the remaining ASA ethernet ports..here is the config...am I missing some?...please can someone recall having same issue here?...I apprecciate any advice.

Thanks

15 Replies 15

Ran an http file transfer at ~30Mbps, but this was pulling a file off of an old laptop.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: