Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Step-by-Step Configuration and Troubleshooting Best Practices for the NGFW, NGIPS and AMP Technologies A Visual Guide to the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
Community Member

Video Streaming From Inside to outside via Static Nat

Hi Guys,

I've a security camera server located "inside" the network, i did a static nat for it, to be accessible from outside (internet) and be able to view the video streaming.

static (inside, outside) 192.168.1.3  1.2.3.4

access-list out_acl permit ip any host 1.2.3.4

i can access the server from outside using 1.2.3.4 ip address (via the web browser) & log-in to it, but when i reach to the web streaming page, i just see a white page.

From inside (using 192.168.1.3, i can access it and see the video streaming normally)

i tried to configure multicasting but no luck (by specifing PIM rp-address), i also played with the inspection but same problem.

what colud be the issue?  any idea how to solve this in order to be able to view the video streaming from outside?

Thanks & Regards,

Rami

1 REPLY
Community Member

Video Streaming From Inside to outside via Static Nat

Try disabling fixup protocol rtsp

if that doesn't work, call the camera Manufacturer and ask them which ports need to be opened.

there could be more protocols that are being inspected that the camera requires for functionality.

good luck.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content