Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN connection problem

batumibatumi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Friends, i have ASA 5505, configured everything right and works fine.

But i have a little trouble... When i try to connect from my network to another network using VPN client, VPN is connected but i can not enter inside network.

Earlier i have FreeBSD and i could connect without any problems, after that i changed FreeBSD to ASA 5505 i can not enter to this network via VPN client.

P.S. remote side is also ASA 5520, and from my home i could enter without problems.

Pls, help to resolve this problem

Kind regards

Giorgi

4 Replies 4

cisco.abhay
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

First you check the pool range that must be different from the existing network. If it's not working, then u must check the ACL that you have apply. If it's also correct, then you should must be able to ping.

If the problem will still remain after modification, then I need the asa config. Let me know it's work or not.

i have network 10.0.0.0/24 and remote network is also same.

but remote ASA's VPN pool is 172.20.5.0/28... when i connected ip have my local ip addres 10.0.0.x and 172.20.5.2.

This may be problem why i can not enter in this network ?

When i connected i can not ping remote servers and hosts.

P.S. But earlier, when i had FreeBSD i could connect via VPN client.

Kind Reards

Giorgi Ninidze

Now i tested VPN client from my network.

Remote site is ASA 5510. Everyone could connect from outside world (via VPN client) except my network. Their ip network is 192.168.1.0/24...

I think have to change something in service-policy or creat ACL.

Any idea ?

Regards

Giorgi

Please, somebody advice me what i have to do ?

Kind Regards

Giorgi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: