Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

What happened to interim releases on CCO downloads?

As subject really...I can't see anywhere to download the interim releases for ASA software in the new download area :(

Can anyone else?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: What happened to interim releases on CCO downloads?

Just click on any ASA release. Then you can find on top a link named "Previous ASA Releases". Clicking on that you will end at the old software download page, where you can go to the interims releases

I realy hope that Cisco will continue to publish the interims releases on the web, as they are the only ones who run almost stable and reliable.

Regards

Roberto

2 REPLIES

Just click on any ASA release. Then you can find on top a link named "Previous ASA Releases". Clicking on that you will end at the old software download page, where you can go to the interims releases

I realy hope that Cisco will continue to publish the interims releases on the web, as they are the only ones who run almost stable and reliable.

Regards

Roberto

Bronze

The direct link to the site mentioned by Roberto is: http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/asa

Views
Helpful
Replies