cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What happened to interim releases on CCO downloads?

handsy
Level 1
Level 1

As subject really...I can't see anywhere to download the interim releases for ASA software in the new download area :(

Can anyone else?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ROBERTO GIANA
Level 4
Level 4

Just click on any ASA release. Then you can find on top a link named "Previous ASA Releases". Clicking on that you will end at the old software download page, where you can go to the interims releases

I realy hope that Cisco will continue to publish the interims releases on the web, as they are the only ones who run almost stable and reliable.

Regards

Roberto

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ROBERTO GIANA
Level 4
Level 4

Just click on any ASA release. Then you can find on top a link named "Previous ASA Releases". Clicking on that you will end at the old software download page, where you can go to the interims releases

I realy hope that Cisco will continue to publish the interims releases on the web, as they are the only ones who run almost stable and reliable.

Regards

Roberto

The direct link to the site mentioned by Roberto is: http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/asa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card