Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNA Network Simulator

Eddie Sardinha
Level 1
Level 1

Hey everyone,

I just purchased the CCNA network  simulator but I can't log in when I run the program.  It's the CCNA  640-802 Network Simulator software 2nd edition. I have a cisco press  login and password which specifically says you need (see screenshot  attached for error).  I've tried contacting support but i get no  response.  I have turned off windows firewall and disabled my  antivirus.  Any suggestions?

2 Replies 2

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hey everyone,

I  just purchased the CCNA network  simulator but I can't log in when I  run the program.  It's the CCNA  640-802 Network Simulator software 2nd  edition. I have a cisco press  login and password which specifically  says you need (see screenshot  attached for error).  I've tried  contacting support but i get no  response.  I have turned off windows  firewall and disabled my  antivirus.  Any suggestions?

I think the above error clearly says there is problem with internet connection while connecting with the pearson site while loading the software. check the internet connection while installing the software.

Hope it Help !!

Regards

Ganeshh Iyer

Go for GNS3!!!

with some RAM you can do really everything you need up to CCNP!!!

HTP

Alessio

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card