Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Howto find firmware for WLC 4402

We just bought out first piece of Cisco equipment, an AIR-WLC4402-25-K9 (a WLAN controller). Now I?m looking to find if I have the latest firmware (or whatever it?s called on Cisco) on it.

I have registered for an account on cisco.com (as you see) and when I go in to techsupport and check the download section for software for WLC 4402 I can?t find anything. Is this because there is nothing to download or is it because I need to register my products serial number on my account some where ?

1 REPLY

Re: Howto find firmware for WLC 4402

Hello Daniel

What is the software u have running now.. I can see the latest software for WLC 4400 as 4.0.206.0 on the download page...

With a normal cisco.com account, u will not have access to download softwares/TAC etc.. you need to have special permissions for that.. to download IOS, u can either contact your cisco partner, who supplied you the box or ask them to make a PICA ID for you.. PICA is a special partner Initiated access ID, which can enable features like IOS downloads for specific product which u have procured. You can talk to your Integrator to get this acccess..

Hope this helps.. all the best.. rate replies if found useful..

Raj

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content