Views
Helpful
Replies

Newbie question about routing

kmigmar805
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts,

I am an absolute newbie in cisco networking land. I was assinged a task to quickly deploy new 2900 router and 5500 ASA firewall for our small network. 

Although I read through dozens of technical manuals, still feeling not confident enough to put into production the new devices with my own configuration.

For experts it must be very easy because as you can see from below schema, our network is simple and straighforward. 

I would be very grateful if you kindly write routing entries for the router and firewall so that I could compare with my own and correct my mistakes if any.

Thank you very much in advance,

=========
INTERNET
=========
|
|
--------
[e0/0] (IP unnumbered, PPPoE Dialer0)

|

|  Router  |
|

[e0/1] (204.105.234.25/29 - IP Unnumbered configuration uses this address for TCPIP processing)
--------
|
|
----------
[e0/0] (204.105.234.30/29 - This is the public address for internal users
|                                       Static NAT between e0/0 and e0/2 for both WEBSERVER and DNSSERVER
| |FIREWALL | -  e0/2 (10.1.1.1/32 - This is DMZ network interface) - WEBSERVER 10.1.1.10 and DNSSERVER 10.1.11
|                                                                                                    
|                                       Static outbound NAT between e0/0 and e/1
[e0/1]   (192.168.2.0/22 - This is gateway for internal users)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ken

Please don't post into multiple forums it just confuses things.

Can we post into LAN Switching and Routing for this question - thanks.

Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ken

Please don't post into multiple forums it just confuses things.

Can we post into LAN Switching and Routing for this question - thanks.

Jon

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card