Views
Helpful
Replies

1142 Autonomous To Lightweight Mode Upgrade Image

mbareilles
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have to migrate 1142 APs from autonomous to lightwheight with WCS, but I don't find the recovery image (c1140-rcvk9xxxxx).

On the Cisco web site> support>download>wireless>ap>1140, if I click the Autonomous To Lightweight Mode Upgrade Image link, I receive an error message "No release version available for downloads".

Any ideas where to download this file ?

Thanks.

Manu

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Manu,

Look under the standard IOS images for 12.4.21a-JA;

WIRELESS LAN LWAPP RECOVERY                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     c1140-rcvk9w8-tar.124-21a.JA.tar

It's in there for some strange reason

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Manu,

Look under the standard IOS images for 12.4.21a-JA;

WIRELESS LAN LWAPP RECOVERY                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     c1140-rcvk9w8-tar.124-21a.JA.tar

It's in there for some strange reason

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the information, you'll show me the way.

Finally, I found it under :

Cisco IOS and NX-OS Software >

Cisco IOS Software Releases 12.4  Special and Early Deployments >

Cisco Aironet 1140 Access Point >

Autonomous To Lightweight Mode  Upgrade Image

Have a nice week-end.

Manu.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Don't worry about what version to download.  I always download the oldest one because one the LAP joins the controller, the controller will push the full wireless IOS.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card