1) Air-ANT2440NV-R looks to be the same as a AIR-ANT2544V4M-R except it's 2.4GHz only. So yes you could use those antennas for 2.4GHz only but you should make sure to turn OFF the 5GHz radio.
2) The Air-ANT2440NV-R only has 3 ports/cables where as the 2702e needs a 4 port antenna. (you may be able to disable one port on the 2702e...(?)
3) Most standard cable lengths are 3' so yes 5' would work but there would be more loss. Likely the extra 2' of loss would be better than having the antenna in a really bad location because the cable is too short.
4) The cable for the Air-ANT2440NV-R is 3' so you would only need to extend it by 2'
5) You generally want to stay away from any extra cable extensions. However indoor will likely have fewer problems than outdoor...
6) There's got to be a better solution. Why not just extend the Cat6 by a couple feet and install the AP at the proper location?
Transferring Crash file from standby: Login to the Active WLC in HA.
From CLI: (Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash (Cisco
Controller) >transfer upload filename (Cisco
Controller) >transfer upload mode tftp (Cisco Controller) >transfer
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark
and OmniPeek. The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More
filters will be added as time allows. It is a living doc, so check back
for changes every so often Please feel f...