Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started.

340/350 aironet access points and wireless ethernet bridges (linksys wet11)

Any one have any luck getting a 340/350 aironet access point to transfer reliably with a wireless ethernet bridges (linksys wet11)? I have some web enabled devices with an ethernet port that I want to look at on our LAN. The inexpenisve linksys bridges seem great but I can't get them to transfer data reliable with our aironet access points. I can telent in put pulling files off by ftp or looking at a little web page stalls out. Any one have any luck doing this?

• Getting Started with Wireless
2 REPLIES

Re: 340/350 aironet access points and wireless ethernet bridges

Yes. Have a wet11 installation up for a week or two. Had to change anttenna for a much stronger one because of the user's location. The user is very sensitive to intruptions and blips. No complaints so far. Will be setting up a second one next week.

Re: 340/350 aironet access points and wireless ethernet bridges

I have 15 wet11's in the field right now, all except for bandwidth complaints, the bridges are working great via open authentication with MAC address listed in hotspot table, www.joltage.com

I am having trouble with Cisco AP to Cisco PCI connection, the data rates keep cycling through 11 mbps, 2 mbps on a 5.5 mile link. i just what to have the AP talk to the PCI at 2 mbps. The wet11's are not doing this as I have them set for 1 or 2 mbps. Most clients are 1 - 4 mile range right now.

Views
Helpful
Replies