cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

350 Bridge in Access Point configuration and maximum clients

omar.masood
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of the maximum number of clients that can be supported an a 350 bridge running in AP mode. I need to provide network connectivity to a housing estate (1.5-2mile radius) at a minimum of 1 Mbs. I was thinking of using the 350 since it seems to support the high gain antenna while the AP 350 does not.

Assuming the BR 350 supports 64+ clients, can anyone see any problems with such an implementation? Help is appreciated.

Many thanks

Omar

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kmarrero
Level 4
Level 4

In access point mode it should be able to handle over 2,000 clients. Of course they would all be using a portion of the bandwidth since it is shared. There should be no problems with your setup. Just keep in mind the more users there are the less bandwidth each one will have.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

kmarrero
Level 4
Level 4

In access point mode it should be able to handle over 2,000 clients. Of course they would all be using a portion of the bandwidth since it is shared. There should be no problems with your setup. Just keep in mind the more users there are the less bandwidth each one will have.

Many thanks. I will try the setup with the high gain antenna.

Regards

Omar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card