Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

5508 controller with 3502i AP and WCS-standard-K9

Hi,

I have 5508 controller with 3502i AP's , I want to configure guest-WLAN to access internet only , guest should not access internal LAN.

I can do with ACL which can be configured on 5508 > security>AAA option > ACL

I need configuration for the same to allow only http.

How to go about ?

As well as I have WCS ( WCS-standard-K9 ) with 25 access point license ... I want to install in MCS 7825 server , how to install on mentioned server and and how to upload the floor diagram and add AP on correct location ?

It would be appriciative to get correct answer.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: 5508 controller with 3502i AP and WCS-standard-K9

Hi Vinod,

Forum's best practices usually dictate one question per topic opened, otherwise it's impossible to follow :-)

You need to configure your ACL and then go on the interface you use for your guest wlan and set that ACL as ACL for that interface.

For your ACL I would dictate a "permit dhcp", "permit dns source client subnet destination dns server, port 53", "permit source client subnet destination any port tcp 80", "deny the rest".

For your WCS, I don't understand your question. To install it, install Windows Server 2003 on your server and then download and install WCS.

For a good guide on how to upload floor plans and position them, I'd adivse following the WCS configuration guide.

Hope this helps.

Nicolas

===

Don't forget to rate answers that you find useful

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content