Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

5508 management ips

Hi,

I'm trying to reach a 5508 via a vpn connection but cannot connect I assume because there are management ips set on the box somewhere. I just logged into another 5508 to see where that setting exists, but cannot find it.

Is that setting on the 5508 itself. If so, where?

Thanks.

• Getting Started with Wireless
Everyone's tags (2)
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

5508 management ips

Please go to controller and interface tab to get the mangemnet IP:-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/6.0/configuration/guide/c60mint.html

Silver

5508 management ips

Do check the reachability as connecting with VPN does not affect the  access to the AP, provided that no ACL or restriction is  applied to the  management IP.

5508 management ips

Enter  show interface detailed management command to view the current management interface settings from CLI. To enter the management interface ip using config interface address management ip-addr ip-netmask gateway

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

5508 management ips

Please go to controller and interface tab to get the mangemnet IP:-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/6.0/configuration/guide/c60mint.html

Silver

5508 management ips

Do check the reachability as connecting with VPN does not affect the  access to the AP, provided that no ACL or restriction is  applied to the  management IP.

5508 management ips

Enter  show interface detailed management command to view the current management interface settings from CLI. To enter the management interface ip using config interface address management ip-addr ip-netmask gateway

Views
Helpful
Replies