cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.3 configuration details

veeramani Gopal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i need to configure acs 5.3 ,but i dnt have any idea abt that, can u help wat r the things can be done through acs5.3,and how ?

by

Veeramani.G

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

ACS has a lot of feature. To be able to explain what it does and how to configure it in detail is like writing a document.

ACS to make things easy is a Radius Server and a TACAS Server. If you need to understand more or if you need directions in configuring ACS, please look at the ACS configuration guide. You can also perform a search on Google on exactly what you want to do and there are videos.

If you need to get this working soon and you really don't have the experience with radius, I would suggest getting a Cisco partner to help out.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

It all depends on what you wan to configure ACS for (management, wireless, vpn...etc).

and what identity store you use (local credentials, active directory...etc).

You have to read the user guide and the config guide but I admit they are not too clear to people that first time work with ACS 5.x.

Here you can find many config examples:

http://tiny.cc/rfvqjw

You only care about ACS 5.x config examples. You'll probably find mosf of what you need to know.

HTH

Amjad

You want to say "Thank you"?
Don't. Just rate the useful answers,
that is more useful than "Thank you".

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Hi Amjad,

i want to configure acs for wireless and local credential

by

Veeramani.G

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card