cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Aeronet 340 Access Point and Lightning Strike

Domeboys
Level 1
Level 1

Would appreciate some advice. Access point no longer shows any indication of receiving power. Could AC adapter only be fried or is the whole unit likely a goner? If the former, how best can I get a new adapter to try? If the latter, is it worth sending in for service? I do not have a service contract. Thank you!

5 Replies 5

amitubale
Level 1
Level 1

You could check if the AC adaptor is woring with a volt meter. the output of the AC adaptor is 48 Volts DC.

If you need a the AP350 AC adapter I could send you one for . send me a reply and I 'll give you the details.

You are correct. No signal using the volt meter. Should have thought of that. This p/n is 430-004852. Please provide replacement details. Many thanks!

Brian Walton

brwalton@earthlink.net

Does anyone have a AP 340 AC adapter or know from where I can get one? The previous replyer here only has AP 350 adapters and says they are not interchangeable. I would appreciate anyone's help to avoid having to purchase an entire new AP. Thank you!

You can check out the p/n:AIR-PWR4855 for the AP340 universal AC adapter. Not sure if any refurbish co. has any stock for that, but it is worth a try.

Don't think so that you will want to deal with a company in Singapore that I know of that have that part.

Cheers

Thank you, k-poh. Refurb companies are a good idea. I am checking there.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card