Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Aeronet 340 Access Point and Lightning Strike

Would appreciate some advice. Access point no longer shows any indication of receiving power. Could AC adapter only be fried or is the whole unit likely a goner? If the former, how best can I get a new adapter to try? If the latter, is it worth sending in for service? I do not have a service contract. Thank you!

5 REPLIES

Re: Aeronet 340 Access Point and Lightning Strike

You could check if the AC adaptor is woring with a volt meter. the output of the AC adaptor is 48 Volts DC.

If you need a the AP350 AC adapter I could send you one for . send me a reply and I 'll give you the details.

You are correct. No signal using the volt meter. Should have thought of that. This p/n is 430-004852. Please provide replacement details. Many thanks!

Brian Walton

brwalton@earthlink.net

Does anyone have a AP 340 AC adapter or know from where I can get one? The previous replyer here only has AP 350 adapters and says they are not interchangeable. I would appreciate anyone's help to avoid having to purchase an entire new AP. Thank you!

You can check out the p/n:AIR-PWR4855 for the AP340 universal AC adapter. Not sure if any refurbish co. has any stock for that, but it is worth a try.

Don't think so that you will want to deal with a company in Singapore that I know of that have that part.

Cheers

Thank you, k-poh. Refurb companies are a good idea. I am checking there.

Views
Helpful
Replies