Views
Helpful
Replies

AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9 on 5508 WLC always on solid green

ceflou_01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

i have un ussue about 1602I AP on 5508 WLC, the led of this Ap is always solid green even if there are 32 users on this AP. she is never turn blue?!!

the Software Version of the contrôler was 7.4.100.0

thanks for yr help!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The LED for that model doesn't change like other models. They change these LEDs to save cost. So no matter if you have clients associated or not, the LED will be green. Green means the AP is up and functional.

Search this forum and you will find other threads with the same question. It's not documented well, but I know this because Cisco has told me this:)

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Mincef,

Take a look at this link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1600/quick/guide/ap1600getstart.html#wp61478

-Scott

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The LED for that model doesn't change like other models. They change these LEDs to save cost. So no matter if you have clients associated or not, the LED will be green. Green means the AP is up and functional.

Search this forum and you will find other threads with the same question. It's not documented well, but I know this because Cisco has told me this:)

-Scott

thnk's

No problem, glad to help!

-Scott

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Mincef,

Take a look at this link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1600/quick/guide/ap1600getstart.html#wp61478

-Scott
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card