Views
Helpful
Replies

AIR-LAP1141N-A-K9 problem

Shihan Zaman
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I am facing some problem in AIR-LAP1141N-A-K9.in this AP if 21 user connected then no one can't browse even we can't get ping from the Gateway. But if the user is below 20 then everyone can browse and we also get the reachibility to the Gateway. How many user can use through this AP ??

It's an urgent issue.please post your suggestion as soon as possible.

Regards,

Shihan

7 Replies 7

Check under WLAN advanced settings "Maximum Allowed Clients Per AP Radio" is configured for certain value ?

HTH

Rasika

maximum allowed clients is configured 0 and Value zero implies there is no restriction on maximum clients allowed but still remains the same problem

I am facing some problem in AIR-LAP1141N-A-K9.in this AP if 21 user connected then no one can't browse even we can't get ping from the Gateway.

This doesn't make any sense.  Can this user get a valid IP address when there are 21 or more users?

yes,the 21st user get a valid ip....if a AP connected less than 20 user they can browse or download.

You know what this smells like?  I think you have a wired network congestion.

On the AP, post the "sh interface G0".  I would also like to see the following commands from the switch:

1.  sh interface ; and

2.  sh controll e

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are no restrictions itself on the AP. how many other APs do you have and also how many wired users? You seeing this issue on just one AP or all APs together?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Scoot,

we have 25 Ap's with a WLC.....We are facing this problem in all AP's indivitualy not all together...and we are using 13 local lan in wired.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card