cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Air Magnet

ajuarez
Level 1
Level 1

Any recommendations on a new tablet for air magnet survey.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Justin Kurynny
Level 4
Level 4

Lenovo is running a special on the X220t. Upgrade it with an Intel Ultimate 6300-N in the customizer for 3SS surveys with the 3600. i5, multitouch, SSD, 3x3 antenna array in the display.

Justin

... typd on tny kybrd.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

George is not going to like this ...

Try Fluke Optiview XG

Justin Kurynny
Level 4
Level 4

Lenovo is running a special on the X220t. Upgrade it with an Intel Ultimate 6300-N in the customizer for 3SS surveys with the 3600. i5, multitouch, SSD, 3x3 antenna array in the display.

Justin

... typd on tny kybrd.

I use the x220t, while it isn't as nice as the previous generations (I feel it's cheaply made and lacks the docking station additional battery charger) it is a good AirMagnet machine. Make sure you up the ram to 8GB as well.

I swear Leo is on the AirMagnet payroll ...

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

I swear Leo is on the AirMagnet payroll ...

LOL!

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

AM has a minimum requirement which is documented. Make sure its light and it can take an extended battery.

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card