Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Aironet 350 Failure...Twice

A couple of months ago, I installed three Aironet 350 Bridges, each connected to directional antenna via LMR400 cable. The directionals are pointed towards an access point at the front of the campus. After abou 36-48 hours of use, the ethernet ports on the bridges locks up, and actually dies in two of the instances. I figured that it was a bad group of bridges, so we replaced them with three more, only to have two of the replacements do the exact same thing. When the port crashes, the red light comes on and stays on, even after you remove the rj45 connector. Afterwards, you are unable to access the bridge via a browser, so there is little means of troubleshooting available. I haven't had a lot of luck with the reseller, and this customer has been down since March!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 REPLY

Re: Aironet 350 Failure...Twice

Aside from on-site consulting (possibly on a contingency basis), I can only suggest that you pull it all into a lab, check all the configs, upgrade all the firmware and confirm that it's reliable before putting it back in.

Matthew Wheeler

Blue Modal

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content