Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

AnyConnect problems seeing home networks

I am trying to configure and deploy AnyConnect for wireless use only (no VPN) on company computers. The AnyConnect client works on the enterprise profiles/SSIDs, but some computers imaged with Windows XP SP3, have problems seeing and connecting to home networks. This does not happen on all XPs, nor does it happen all the time on the same computer. But it happens enough to cause support issues in the enterprise. Are there recommended practices to configuring or deploying AnyConnect and the configuration.xml file to mitigate scanning and connecting to home networks? I have tried things like turning off and on WZC, clearing out any old AnyConnect remnants, Once the user can see the other home networks, they can connect.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

4 REPLIES

Re: AnyConnect problems seeing home networks

What is your anyconnect version?

XP computers have x32 or x64 OS?

I would suggest to upgrade wireless adapter to the latest then check.

HTH

Amjad

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

AnyConnect V3.0.08057

XP 32bit

I just downloaded v3.1.00495 as I understand there is a known defect # CSCtk62756.

Yea, I recall that bug during my testing. Also not should use use WIN7 with anyconnect OKC isnt supported, although it is supported with XP.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________

Looks like a lot of things were fixed in 3.1 from the list of caveats resolved. Thanks for the info on OKC. I need to look at that as well.

Views
Helpful
Replies