Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

AP 1130 question about All radios disabled -LOW_POWER_CLASSIC_NO_INJECTOR_CONFIGURED WS-C2950G-48-EI

Hi everyone:

In my WLC, I found a trouble about one of my 1130AP. the issue follows" LOW_POWER_CLASSIC_NO_INJECTOR_CONFIGURED WS-C2950-48-EI". so I checked the doucment about this issue. however, the doucment gives me the description of issue " CDP_PD-2-POWER_LOW: All radios disabled-LOW_POWER_CLASSIC_NO_INJECTOR_CONFIGURED" on Access point. As that troubleshooting step I did, but it is useless.

Further to the response from doucment. Is it imperative that I disable CDP on the switch? if it is not, how to solve it.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: AP 1130 question about All radios disabled -LOW_POWER_CLASSI

Go to Wireless > All APs > AP of your choice > Advanced tab

Under "Power Over Ethernet Settings" put a tick on Power Injector State and enter the MAC address of the port of the 2950 switch and click Apply.

Please don't forget to rate useful posts.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Go to Wireless > All APs > AP of your choice > Advanced tab

Under "Power Over Ethernet Settings" put a tick on Power Injector State and enter the MAC address of the port of the 2950 switch and click Apply.

Please don't forget to rate useful posts.  Thanks.

Hi Leo

I will try it. I won't forget to give u a rate useful posts. LOL

Thanks

Hi Leo

Maybe your environment is built on WLC. but I am using a AP and not a L-AP. so i did not find any option which you mention me in AP operation web.

but your thinking is right.

I typed the command: power inline negotiation injection MAC" MAC means the port of the switch that connects AP.

I just want to know why I have to type this command, I have never ever typed this command. and I did not find any feature about this command. and CIsco's document doest not mention.

Thanks you again

Views
Helpful
Replies