Views
Helpful
Replies

AP 1550 radio interface status up, protocol down

dejash123
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

in campus I have virtual wlc (7.6.100) and 20 AIR-CAP1552E-E-K9 and 50 AIR-CAP1602E-E-K9. After some complaints from the clients that are just a few meters away from AP and on those AP's I don't have any clients. On vwlc everything seems fine, radio interfaces are up on all AP's. After that I connect directly on AP's that have zero clients (AIR-CAP1552E-E-K9) and I noticed on sh ip int brief that both radio interfaces are status up and protocol down.

I try to shut and no shut int do 0 and int do 1, didn't help. After reloading AP, everything works fine. It happens for a some time on different AP's (always 1552).

Does anyone know the reason for that.  

2 Replies 2

dejash123
Level 1
Level 1

All AP's are in flexconnect mode, no mesh involved.

abwahid
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Make sure that you are running with latest version and If your all AP's are in flex-connect mode then make sure your connectivity to WLC is fine Or not, becasue this issue seems connectivity between AP1552 - WLC has some issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: