Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

AP1131 supported radios in vWLC version 7.3.112

Hi I was migrating AP1131 from existing to new vWLC. All APs and access are working fine. Something that confuse me about the supported radio. we have 2 type of APs. 1. AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K9 2. AIR-LAP1131AG-N-K9 During the setup and for a week after migration, we can see the 80211.a/n radio is down for AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K9. however 802.11.b/g/n is up. but today, we can see both 80211.a/n and 802.11.b/g/n without any changes made. If someone care to explain and share me the link for me to understand better between 2 version of hardwares. Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY

AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K9 and AIR

AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K9 and AIR-LAP1131AG-N-K9 are Cisco Aironet 1130AG IEEE 802.11 A/B/G Access Points, the only difference lies is the Regulatory Domains!!

AIR-LAP1131AG-x-K9 , where x represents the Regulatory Domain

Here, in AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K9, A represents : FCC and in AIR-LAP1131AG-N-K9, N: North America (Excluding FCC)

Here are others

• C = China

• E = ETSI

• I = Israel

• J = TELEC (Japan)

• K = Korea

• P = Japan2

• S = Singapore

• T = Taiwan

Customers are responsible for verifying approval for use in their individual countries. To verify approval and to identify the regulatory domain that corresponds to a particular country please visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/aironet/compliance

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content