Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bridge Aironet 350 or Access point 1200?

I want to connect one or more National Instruments devices (FiledPoint 2010) with ethernet interface to my LAN by a wireless connection.

FielPoint 2010 devices ara located in the space in front of my site building within an area of less than 100 meters of diameter, in visibility although in some location there are obstacles such as plants or metallic infrastructures.

Beside to connect this National devices to my LAN , I want to provide wireless connectivity in the area described above and to be able to connect to my LAN with a laptop or pda.

In order to achive what described the optimal solution require:

1. one aironet 350 with a omnidirectional antenna connected to my site building and one or more aironet 350 with directional antennas to be connected to each FieldPoint

2. Or, one or more access point to be connected to my site LAN and one or more ethernet to wireless adapter to be connected to each FieldPoint (i outlined that this device is not equipped with a wireless adapter)

Best regards

1 REPLY

Re: Bridge Aironet 350 or Access point 1200?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content