Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Cisco 350 Bridge setup two ip address on Bridge

I have a 350 bridge and am trying to utilize it to connect a site with their wireless ISP. The ISP has given me one IP address and I wanted to place that on the Radio side of the bridge and a private network on the ehternet side of the bridge and be able to pass traffic between them.

My radio address would be 24.173.249.119

My ethernet address would be 10.120.30.1

Is this possible and what would I need to do to get the bridge to route between these interfaces?

Thanks

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Cisco 350 Bridge setup two ip address on Bridge

You may need to contact your wireless ISP and either explain to them what you are doing or get verification about the IP address they gave you. In order for your current situation to work, you would need to have one IP address for the Bridge and the clients would all have to be in the same subnet as the wireless ISP.

Most likely, if the ISP understood what you were wanting to do, they gave you a static for one client and are going to assign the bridge an IP address via DHCP. You will need at least one more IP address to configure a switch or router to allow all your clients to go through the wireless bridge to the ISP.

You will need to contact your ISP and ask them more questions.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content