Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Disabled authentication in portal guest

renanbala
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, dear..

How to disabled autentication in portal guest to ends users ? It is possible ?we have customers who have laptop with GPOs, allowing not show my guest portal.

tks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I don't understand your question.... they have GPO that prevents the end user from seeing the guest SSID?  If so, you can't do anything about that and would have to remove that restriction from GPO.  If your talking about having end users not have to go through the portal page, then your either have them connect to another SSID or your do a mac bypass.

Scott

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I don't understand your question.... they have GPO that prevents the end user from seeing the guest SSID?  If so, you can't do anything about that and would have to remove that restriction from GPO.  If your talking about having end users not have to go through the portal page, then your either have them connect to another SSID or your do a mac bypass.

Scott

-Scott

Scott,

I am talking in about having end users not have to go through the portal page.

how do I bypass mac for end users?

Best regards!

You would have to define that in ISE and that is where you would need to talk to your ISE engineer or post that specific question on the AAA forum.  It depends on how you have ISE setup.

Scott

-Scott
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card