Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco prime infrastructure 3.1 Maps

Hi

in our project WLC is added in the PI 3.1  and APS are syc  .

In site survey like Ekhau i upload the single floor map and do the survey and generate the reports.

But in PI we have to   select first building or campus then in that floor Maps upload .

my questions in building the PI asking the Building dimensions how we can skip these steps i need to just upload floor maps and i have the dimensions of floor

i do not have the building dimensions and i jst have floor dimensions they are 8 floor

experts please advice

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can't skip those steps.

In prime, you have to create campus, building prior to create floor maps.

workout building dimensions and create it first.

HTH

Rasika

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

You can't skip those steps.

In prime, you have to create campus, building prior to create floor maps.

workout building dimensions and create it first.

HTH

Rasika

Thanks Rasika Nayanajith,

i did understand that first we have to create the building dimensions then floor dimensions.

one question after the Heat Map report generate what are the recommended results or best practices

Like in ekhau we see signal strength -65 & Voice -67 and SNR..

Hi, I have a problem with the scale with my plan, When I want to change the
Horizontal Span or Vertical Span I had this error :
"Building offset + width exceeds Campus dimensions:6.1"
I am limited to 6.1 meters and is it not acceptable for created a Wifi Site Survey, can you help me ? Thanks

Please open a new thread.
Also, your building must be large enough to accept the bigger plan. So if you created a building with just 6.1 meters, you can't have a floor with 6.2+ meters.

don't forget the 'white' space around the diagram.. it is calculated in the building size. Just make big buildings then rescale the room to size.
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card