The very first thing is that in AP-SSO all the configuration would be transfered in HA from the Active to Standby WLC. For the cerstificated we need to individually install the certificates on both the Controllers.
As Scott said we should have the console access to the Controllers.
We can follow the following process:
1. On the Controller issue the following command: Controller>config redundancy mode disable
2. After this command the WLCs will reboot. Once the WLCs are back up, then upload the certificates individually on both the WLCs.
3. Again reboot the WLCs so that the WLCs have the certificates installed on them.
4. Once the WLCs are back up then go ahead and reconfigure the HA AP-SSO on the Controller by issuing the following command: Controller>config redundancy mode sso
5. After this the WLC will reboot and come back as Primary and Standby WLC again.
Transferring Crash file from standby:
Login to the Active WLC in HA.
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload filename <Desired filename>
(Cisco Controller) >transfer up...
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark and OmniPeek.
The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More filters will be added as time allows.
It is a living doc, so check back for changes every so often
Please feel ...
I have created a Powershell script to automatically add a Wireless Guest User on Cisco WLCs. (tested on 2500 Series)
The script should be completely self explanatory.
Powershell SNMP Module (Install-Module -Name SNMP)
SNMP Write Access to...