2. ip address subnet mask or (ip unnumbered vlan 1)
3. no shut
4. interface vlan1
5. ip address subnet mask
8. service-module wlan-ap 0 session
9. When we enter into the service module, provide the IP address to the BVI in the same subnet as that of VLAN 1
10. The interface BVI will be up by now. try accessing the GUI by entering the IP of the BVI on the browser.
11. Configure the AP as per your requirement.
2> Getting the WEB GUI up and running.
ANS - "Broken Webpage" means, at the time we hit the BVI ip on the browser.. after login are we getting the ENTER button and if we hit the ENTER button nothing happens??
If so, we need to upgrade the AP module firmware to 12.4(21A)JY
dowlload the software from Cisco.com >> Get into the AP CLI >> point the image on the tftp server >> test the connectivity from the AP to the tftp server >> if we have the connectivity >> then issue the command..
Transferring Crash file from standby:
Login to the Active WLC in HA.
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload filename <Desired filename>
(Cisco Controller) >transfer up...
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark and OmniPeek.
The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More filters will be added as time allows.
It is a living doc, so check back for changes every so often
Please feel ...
I have created a Powershell script to automatically add a Wireless Guest User on Cisco WLCs. (tested on 2500 Series)
The script should be completely self explanatory.
Powershell SNMP Module (Install-Module -Name SNMP)
SNMP Write Access to...