Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Cisco AIR-CAP2602E over WAN with WLC - Procedural Details

Hi,

I have a Wireless LAN Controller Installed in one of the subnets where some AIR-CAP2602E's are connected with the WLC. WLC acts as DHCP for the AIR-CAP2602E Devices.

I have additional AIR-CAP2602E access-points at other location (Subnet) and Need to connect them with WLC. 

Challange faced by me is creating DHCP on Cisco 2950 (L2) or 3750 (L3) with DHCP option 43. Can any one has detailed configuration of enabling DHCP for specific VLAN on Cisco L2 and L3 Devices. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you have control of the

If you have control of the DNS environment for these network segments, just make an entry for :

cisco-lwapp-controller aliases cisco-capwap-controller (IP list) as the CAP will hunt for those two name sets.

My WLC provides DHCP support only to the wlans supported by the AP but not the AP it self..

hope this helps

1 REPLY

If you have control of the

If you have control of the DNS environment for these network segments, just make an entry for :

cisco-lwapp-controller aliases cisco-capwap-controller (IP list) as the CAP will hunt for those two name sets.

My WLC provides DHCP support only to the wlans supported by the AP but not the AP it self..

hope this helps

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content