Views
Helpful
Replies

Converted 1130 LAP to Autonomous - not appearing in CNA

gregsmales
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a colleague who accidentially purchased a number of 1130AG LAP access points. They have since converted them to autonomous and can now configure them.

The problem now is that they appear in Cisco Network Assistant as "unknown devices". I am wondering if this is related to CDP reporting them as LAP's. Does anyone have suggestions as to what can be done to resolve this?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

From the release notes, these devices are no supported. AP1100's are though not 1130's.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/netmgtsw/ps6504/ps5931/product_data_sheet0900aecd8068820a.html

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thanks for your response. They have existing 1130's in CNA but not the 1130 LAP's which were converted to autonomous. I'm still wondering if this is because the CDP information still reporting the model as a LAP?

It most likely might be that. Look at this bug CSCsc68458, mentioned previously that there was an issues with that model.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: