Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.
For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.
I just bought AIR-LAP1131AG. Unfortunately, i want autonomous mode and not lightweight.
So, is there any procedure to convert in "AIR-AP1131AG" ?
Go to Solution.
yes , please follow this procedure for TFTP re-imaging
1) Go to your Computer and from the tool menu -> folder options ->uncheck the hide extensions for known file types option.
2) Download the IOS image ( you can get this ios image from cisco.com) on your desktop.
3) Rename the image into c1130-k9w7-tar.default
4) Give your computer Ethernet an address in the range 10.0.0.2 till
5) Run the tftp server on your computer.
- Make sure that the directory of your tftp server is the desktop.
- Specify the AP address on the tftp server if needed.
6) Connect the AP to the computer with Ethernet cable.
7) Remove the power from the AP.
8) Press and hold Mode button on the AP, and insert the power jacket in the AP.
9) Keep pressing on the Mode button for (20-30 seconds) until you see RED Led.
10) Wait until the image installed and all led lights return to green
make sure no firewall or antivrus is running on your machine.
hope this helps.
please rate answers that you find useful
Thank you for your detailled answer.
It work fine.